Idiot Ninja's Idiot Ninja's

a word of friendly advise

Stick movies were ok..... "were" being the key word here.

they are old and past their time try making some proper characters and the button pressing gets a tad annoying after the first 4 clicks

Generic Man Episode 1 Generic Man Episode 1

credit due

and credit given. keep up the good work, you'll go far

Bullied Beverages Bullied Beverages

wow

i thought it would be a waste of my time...and guess what...it was

Crow Clock-Death to Rasp- Crow Clock-Death to Rasp-

*sob*sob* that was Beautiful!

now.....i usually hate clock movie.. no actually i DO hate clock movies.....but if they actually put as much effort into them as you then they might not be so hated lol keep up the good work man

Clock Destroyer Clock Destroyer

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWHAHAHA

ok usually i hate Stick movie and them fucking clicks. but man.... that was funny as hell. keep up the good work....unless of course if you're gonna make stick men movies and clock movies then we'll have to kill you ;)

The 80's Finest: V1.2 The 80's Finest: V1.2

god i feel old now

A-Team was late 70's, but fucking hell i ACTUALLY remember all that..... i feel old and insecure now..

Cat Cat

"Brought to you by Playgirl, and the letter P"

"Brought to you by Playgirl, and the letter P" Quote :MI4_REAL_2001

BBWHAHAH that was funier than the movie lol

a jolly good fight a jolly good fight

someones been using Poser 4 ;)

nice work , keep it up...the work that is

flower meets jason flower meets jason

I'm not saying this is a shit flash movie

Oh wait, yes i am.

Splent responds:

At least I put time and effort into it, and I think that means it is better than 85% of the crap that is submitted into the portal because some people don't even try they just put crap up there so they can see their name in lights.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

wtf did i just witness?

ok i have seen this like 15 times now and it was last year that i was it, me and a freind worked out that "Hyakugoiyuuichi" is 101.
i'm now pleading and on my knees for the creator of this movie to explain what he was on when he made this...and where can i get some.